PAID TICKETLESS PARKING
With our ticketless parking system, vehicles are not required to stop as tickets are not issued.
Therefore, customers and Toowong Village Retail & Tower staff will not receive a ticket upon entry.
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:
- With no entry boom gates, customers can drive straight into the carpark.
- When leaving the centre, customers who have spent less than two (2) hours in centre (Monday to Friday) can proceed straight to the carpark exit. The parking system recognises licence plate details at each exit and the boom gate opens automatically. There will be no parking charge.
- Customers who have parked for more than two (2) hours (Monday to Friday) and haven’t validated their parking, can pay in one of three ways:
- At one of the six (6) automatic Pay Stations located near the centre entries including the car park;
- By registering online to authorise your parking fee to be automatically deduced from your card. CLICK HERE to register.
- At carpark exit barriers by inserting your credit card or paywave.
FREE WEEKDAY PARKING VALIDATIONS:
Customers will receive an additional hour free for every $20 spend at Village retailers (Monday to Friday).* Weekend parking (Saturday and Sunday) remains FREE.
How to validate your parking:
- Customers must present their original valid receipt(s) from a participating Village retailer* during the promotion period to the Concierge Desk staff during Concierge Desk hours only (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday), located on Basement 1, to receive their FREE parking validation barcode based on the applicable spend.
- Scan their barcode to any of the six (6) automatic Pay stations located near the centre entries including the carpark.
*Refer to campaign terms and conditions for details and participating retailers. Up to two (2) receipts can be presented.
THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR VEHICLE:
- Drive in and out without visiting a pay station;
- Save time;
How do you register?
Customers and Toowong Village Retail & Tower staff can CLICK HERE to register their details via the online portal. Once registered, the person will receive an email confirmation advising the registration has been accepted. PLEASE NOTE: the customer password will need to be changed when you next login.
The first two (2) hours are FREE (Monday to Friday), as well as parking for customers entering after 6pm. Weekend parking (Saturday & Sunday) remains FREE.
*Payments via credit card will incur a 2% credit card transaction fee per transaction.
Payments can be made by cash at any of the Pay Stations or by credit card only at the exit.
Customers will be entitled to two (2) hours FREE parking upon first entry into the car park (Monday to Friday). When returning to the carpark on the same day customers will receive an additional two (2) hours free parking if re-entry is more than 30 minutes after the previous carpark exit.
FREE PARKING AFTER 6PM:
Enter after 6pm and exit before 12 midnight.
Customers can check their entry time or departure time using their licence plate details at any pay station as they enter or depart Toowong Village.
Disabled parking is FREE for authorised disabled parking permit holders. Customers with a disabled parking permit can validate their parking by visiting the Point Parking Carpark Management Office, Gallery level, near Daisy’s Florist. This only needs to be validated once.
Motorcycle parking is free.
STAFF PARKING – TOOWONG VILLAGE RETAIL & TOWER STAFF
Parking rates for Toowong Village retail and tower staff is $4 per day (Monday to Friday and all public holidays, excludes weekends).
Centre staff must park in the designated staff parking areas. Please refer to the Staff parking map here. Casual rates will apply to staff who haven’t parked in the correct staff parking areas. No refunds will be provided. Please refer to the full conditions of entry / t&cs in the terms and conditions section below.
CLICK HERE to register your details via the online portal. Once registered, the person will receive an email confirmation advising the registration has been accepted. PLEASE NOTE: the customer password will need to be changed when you next login. Alternatively, you can contact the Point Parking Office located on Gallery level (next to Daisy’s Florist) who can assist to register your vehicle if you choose to pay at any of the six (6) automatic Pay Stations located near the centre entries including the car park.
Parking is FREE for customers and Retail and Tower staff on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). No parking validation is required.
Toowong Village has two main car parks – Multi-deck or Basement both accessible from two main entry points:
- via Sherwood Road and High Street intersection
- via Lissner Street (off Jephson Street)
CARPARK OPENING HOURS:
Toowong Village carparks are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Full conditions of entry are displayed at the carpark entry – Sherwood Road and Lissner Street. Refer to Terms & Conditions.
For further questions please refer to our FAQs.