IMPORTANT CENTRE UPDATE
While we are thrilled about the recent Queensland Government Greater Brisbane lockdown ending, there are still a number of restrictions currently in place.
We remind our customers, Village & Tower staff and contractors to remain vigilant and follow the current guidelines below.
Until 6am Friday 30 July, all visitors (includes customers, Village & Tower staff, contractors, delivery drivers) are required to wear a mask while visiting the Village & Tower and check in via the Check In Qld app before entering. The centre QR code is conveniently located at all centre entries and Tower lift foyers. Our Concierge staff and Village retailers are happy to assist our visitors without a smart phone. Find our check in details here.
Please also check in via the Check In Qld app at all our Village retailers.
Other restrictions include:
- Retailers can only accommodate one person per 4 square metres inside at a time.
- Smaller cafes and restaurants (under 200m2) can allow for one (1) person per 2 square metres, up to a maximum of 50 people.
- You must be seated to eat and drink. Masks can be temporarily removed while consuming food or drink.
If you have any symptoms please get tested and stay home.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We’re Here for You
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Toowong Village & Tower. This includes:
- Wearing a mask while inside the centre and all Village retail stores;
- Checking in via the Check In Qld app before entering and at all our individual Village retailers (including the Food Court area);
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you (1 person per 4 square metres);
- Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations;
- Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
- Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our Village retailers and Tower tenants.
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/
Last updated: 22 July 2021