IMPORTANT CENTRE UPDATE
Update on Restrictions (from 6am, Thursday 15 April 2021)
Great news! The Queensland Government has advised restrictions will ease as of 6am, Thursday 15 April 2021.
- While not mandatory, we strong encourage you to: carry a mask with you at all times when you leave home, wear a mask when travelling on public transport, in a taxi or ride share, or in the Village.
- When social distancing is not possible, please wear a mask.
- Retailers can operate with one person per 2 square metres inside at a time.
- Retail food services and restaurants can open for standing when eating and drinking, both inside and outside.
We’re Here for You!
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Toowong Village.
• Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you (when social distancing is not possible, please wear a mask);
• Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations;
• Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
• Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
• Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
• Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our Village retailers.
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/