TRADING HOURS UPDATE
The Village is here for you and remains open to support our Village community*.
*Individual store and restaurant trading times may vary and change.
Whilst during uncertain times you can still have confidence that our Village retailers are here to help you.
Please refer to trading hours information, Australian Government directives and Customer services update below, effective as of Monday 23 March 2020.
- Adjusted trading hours (from 31 March 2020) 7am to 9pm weekdays & Saturdays; 9am to 6pm Sundays.*
* A “Community Hour” initiative from 7am to 8am (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), exclusively for elderly customers and people with disabilities (who hold a government-issued Pensioner Concession Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Companion Card, Seniors Card, Disability Care and Health Care Card).*
- Helping emergency services and healthcare workers (from 26 March 2020) 7am to 8am (Tuesday and Thursday) for emergency services and healthcare workers who hold an AHPRA card, have workplace ID or wearing their work uniform.* *For more information: https://www.coles.au/customernotice
- Coles Online Priority Service (COPS) will be launching soon for customers who are unable to easily access a Coles Supermarket. This service will allow these customers to purchase their essential items online and have the delivered to their home. More details to be announced shortly.
- Adjusted trading hours (from 1 April 2020)
- Monday to Saturday: 7am to 8pm
- Sunday: 7am to 5pm
- Adjusted trading hours (from 31 March 2020)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Cafes & Food Courts
- As per the Australian Government directive as of 12noon, Monday 23 March 2020, our food court retailers will offer take away only until further notice.
- Guzman Y Gomez: open full trading hours.
- San Churro: open full trading hours.
- Grill’d: open full trading hours.
- Nandos: open full trading hours.
- Tibetan Kitchen: open full trading hours.
- Bird’s Nest on the Run: open full hours.
- Zarraffa’s Coffee: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 7am to 5pm; Thursday: 7am to 8pm; Sunday: 8am to 5pm.
- Merlo Coffee: Monday to Saturday: 7.30am to 4.30pm. Sunday: 9am to 4.30pm.
- Stellarossa: Monday to Saturday: 7.30am to 3pm. Sunday: closed.
- Boost Juice: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 9am to 5pm. Thursday: 9am to 6pm. Sunday: 9am to 4.30pm.
- Mr Curry: Monday to Saturday: 10am to 3pm. Sunday: closed.
- Chatterbox Cafe: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7.30am to 4pm. Thursday: 7.30am to 6pm. Saturday: 7.30am to 3pm. Sunday: 8.30am to 3pm.
- Fitness First will be closed until further notice. This in compliance with the Australian Government’s directive to close gyms on Monday 23 March 2020.
Brisbane City Council Library
- Brisbane City Council has temporarily closed the Toowong Library, effective on Sunday 22 March 2020. If you are a digital library member you can still access over 150,000 eBooks, eAudiobooks as well as music and video streaming services through Council’s Online Library. Not a digital member? Applications can be made via the Council’s webpage. A free Home Library Service is available for the aged and disabled persons. For more information: https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au
Specialty stores – Reduced trading hours*
- Fruity Capers: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Thursday: 8am to 7pm.
- Terry White Chemmart: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Thursday: 8.30am to 8pm.
- Bed Bath N Table: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Sunday: 10am to 4pm.
- Vogel & Co Jewellers: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Thursday: 9am to 5.30pm and Saturday: 10am to 1pm. Sunday: closed.
- Kaisercraft: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Thursday: 9am to 8pm.
- Telstra Store Toowong: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am to 5.30pm. Thursday: 9am to 5.30pm. Saturday: 9am to 4pm. Sunday: 11am to 3pm.
- Vodafone: Monday to Saturday: 10am to 5pm. Sunday: 11am to 3pm.
- Mayfield Chocolates: open full trading hours; with reduced hours on Thursday: 9am to 5.30pm (except Easter Thursday 9am to 8pm).
- Taking Shape: Monday & Sunday: closed. Tuesday to Saturday: 12 noon to 3pm.
- T&T Barber shop: Thursday: 8.30am to 8pm. All other days: closed.
- V8 Supercuts: Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm. Saturday: 9am to 5pm. Sunday: 9.30am to 5pm.
- Allway Travel: Monday to Friday: 10am to 3pm. Saturday and Sunday: closed.
- Cobelle Creative: Saturday 27 March: 9am to 3pm.
Temporary store closures*
- Lorna Jane
- Polish Nail Lounge
- Fashion Nail Bar
- Sushi Kiyomee
- S&S Hair.Beauty
- Ella Bache
- Laser Clinics Australia
- Shehnaz Beauty
- Footcare Haven
- Happy Foot Massage
- Link Plus Real Estate
- Toowong Shoe Emporium
- Joseph Highland
- Suncrane Japanese
- Blue Illusion
- Roast & Toast
- Studio for Men
- Robins Kitchen
- Crown Currency
- Sinbad’s Kebabs
- Two Wongs
- Bed Bath N Table
CENTRE SERVICES UPDATE:
- The Justice of the Peace service has temporarily closed effective, Saturday 21 March 2020. Please visit the Department of Justice and Attorney General website for a list of after hours JP volunteers to witness documentation.