STAY SAFE AT THE VILLAGE
Your health and wellbeing continues to be our highest priority.
At the Village, we are committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of the hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Toowong Village. This includes:
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations;
- Adhering to floor social distancing markings, travelator signage and traffic flow;
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store;
- Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough;
- Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer contact registers;
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
We love seeing all our familiar faces shopping in the Village, and thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/