PAID TICKETLESS PARKING
With our ticketless parking system, vehicles are not required to stop as tickets are not issued. Therefore, customers and Toowong Village Retail & Tower staff will not receive a ticket upon entry.
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:
- With no entry boom gates, customers can drive straight into the carpark.
- When leaving the centre, customers who have spent less than three (3) hours in centre (Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays) can proceed straight to the carpark exit. The parking system recognises licence plate details at each exit and the boom gate opens automatically. There will be no parking charge.
- Customers who have parked for more than three (3) hours (Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays) can pay in one of three ways:
- At one of the six (6) automatic Pay Stations located near the centre entries including the car park;
- By registering online to authorise your parking fee to be automatically deduced from your card. CLICK HERE to register.
- At carpark exit barriers by inserting your credit card or paywave.
THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR VEHICLE:
- Drive in and out without visiting a pay station;
- Save time;
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
Customers and Toowong Village Retail & Tower staff can CLICK HERE to register their details via the online portal. Once registered, the person will receive an email confirmation advising the registration has been accepted. PLEASE NOTE: the customer password will need to be changed when you next login.
The first three (3) hours are FREE (Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays).
*Payments via credit card will incur a 2% credit card transaction fee per transaction.
Payments can be made by cash or credit card at any of the Pay Stations or by credit card only at the exit.
Customers will be entitled to three (3) hours FREE parking upon first entry into the car park (Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays). When returning to the carpark on the same day customers will receive an additional three (3) hours free parking if re-entry is more than 30 minutes after the previous carpark exit.
Customers can check their entry time or departure time using their licence plate details at any pay station as they enter or depart Toowong Village.
Disabled parking is FREE for authorised disabled parking permit holders. Customers with a disabled parking permit can validate their parking by visiting the Point Parking Carpark Management Office, Gallery level, near Daisy’s Florist. This only needs to be validated once.
We have disabled parking bays located on –
- B2 (outside V8 Supercuts entry, near the Pay Station)
- B1 (outside Vintage Cellars entry, near the Amazon Locker & Pay Station)
- B1 (near the Lift below Grill’d, left hand side of Sherwood Rd entry)
- Level 3A (Multi Deck carpark, near the Gallery Level entry)
- Rooftop Level (Multi Deck carpark, near the Centre entry)
Motorcycle parking is free.
STAFF PARKING – TOOWONG VILLAGE RETAIL & TOWER STAFF
Parking rates for Toowong Village retail and tower staff is $4 per day (Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays).
Centre staff must park in the designated staff parking areas: on Level 8 & the Rooftop. Casual rates will apply to staff who haven’t parked in the correct staff parking areas. No refunds will be provided. Please refer to the full conditions of entry / t&cs in the terms and conditions section below.
CLICK HERE to register your details via the online portal. Once registered, the person will receive an email confirmation advising the registration has been accepted. PLEASE NOTE: the customer password will need to be changed when you next login. Alternatively, you can contact the Point Parking Office located on Gallery level (next to Daisy’s Florist) who can assist to register your vehicle if you choose to pay at any of the six (6) automatic Pay Stations located near the centre entries including the car park.
Toowong Village has two main car parks – Multi-deck or Basement both accessible from two main entry points:
- via Sherwood Road and High Street intersection
- via Lissner Street (off Jephson Street)
CARPARK OPENING HOURS:
Toowong Village carparks are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including Public Holidays).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Full conditions of entry are displayed at the carpark entry – Sherwood Road and Lissner Street. Refer to Terms & Conditions.
For further questions please refer to our FAQs.
Our carpark is managed by Point Parking. For help with registration or any queries please contact them on 07 3870 1053 or [email protected]